Mechanical Rubber Will Be Closed on Monday, February 19 in Observance of President’s Day
Job Postings / Descriptions / Employee Benefits
Mechanical Engineer (Technician)
We are currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer (Technician) in our Warwick office. Responsibilities include:
- Perform engineering duties in planning and designing tools, engines, machines, and other mechanically functioning equipment. Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, and repair of equipment.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Recommend corrective or preventive actions to assure or improve product quality or reliability.
- Prepare layouts, drawings, or sketches of machinery or equipment, such as shop tooling, scale layouts, or new equipment design, using drafting equipment or computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Identify and implement new manufacturing technologies, processes, or equipment.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in quality, cost, or efficiency of automation equipment.
- Identify complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Monitor or measure manufacturing processes to identify ways to reduce losses, decrease time requirements, or improve quality.
- Ensure adherence to safety rules and practices.
- Coordinate equipment purchases, installations, or transfers.
- Develop or maintain programs associated with automated production equipment.
Qualified candidates must have the ability to make decisions solving complex problems. Three years technical background or one year of experience with a degree is required, as well as strong computer and communications skills. Interested parties should complete an application. See link at bottom of page.
Inside Technical Sales Representative
We are currently seeking an Inside Technical Sales Representative to work 5 days, 25-40 hours per week in our Warwick office. Responsibilities include:
- Sales requiring technical or scientific knowledge.
- Selection of correct products/materials to meet customer needs, production specifications and applicable regulations.
- Preparation and presentation of quotes, credit terms and other bid specifications.
- Maintaining customer records through automated systems.
- Identifying prospective customers through use of business directories and generated leads.
Qualified candidates must have strong math skills, ability to read blueprints and focus on customer service. Three years technical background or one year of experience with a B.S. degree is required, as well as strong computer and communications skills. Interested parties should complete an application. See link at bottom of page.
We are currently seeking motivated individuals to work in various positions in our Warwick, NY facility. Requirements include:
- Lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Working in different departments / capacities as needed.
- Ability work independently.
Experience is not necessary as training will be provided. Interested parties should complete an application. See link at bottom of page.
Independent Sales Representatives
We are currently seeking independent sales representatives for:
- South Central, including Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas
- Upper Midwest, including Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin
- Great Lakes, including Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin
- Southeast, including Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi
- Mid-Atlantic, including Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia
- Eastern Canada, including but not limited to: Nova Scotia, Ontario, Quebec
Selected representatives will have the competitive edge of working with a manufacturer that is well recognized for high levels of quality and customer service. Interested parties should have 5 years minimum experience selling to OEMs, Tier 1 suppliers and manufacturers in markets we serve and represent complimentary product lines.
Product training and sales support will be provided. Candidates must be experienced in prospecting and qualifying potential new accounts. Strong computer skills are required as is the ability to multitask. Interested parties should contact our Sales Department at email@example.com.